DuraCoat® Standard Colors - Tans
See additional Tan choices in Tactical Ultra Flat Colors.
DuraCoat® - our first product, our flagship product. After nearly 20 years, the coating that started the Color Revolution is still #1. With proven durability and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest firearm finish on the planet!
DuraCoat® was designed for everyone. Whether you are a hobbyist, a gunsmith, or a professional finisher, DuraCoat® was made for you. It really is the most user-friendly gun coating available. Anyone can do it.
- Packaged in both liquid (for application with spray equipment) and convenient aerosol cans.
- Available in over 300 colors including specialty color collections.
- Can be applied to any type of metal, plastic, and wood.
- Can be applied over bare metal, parkerizing, anodizing, and bluing.
- Exhibits amazing impact, mar, and abrasion resistance.
- Protects your firearm from rust and corrosion and is resistant to cleaners and chemicals.
- No baking or preheating required.
DuraCoat® Aerosol Info:
Unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the Hardener right inside of the can.
No more measuring and mixing. Just release the Hardener and shake.
Lasts up to 4 weeks once activated. Enough for 2-4 firearms.
Two additional nozzle upgrades also available:
- Nozzle for Large Scale Projects covers 4 inch area
- Adjustable Nozzle covers a 2-3 inch area
DuraCoat® Aerosol Kit includes:
- DuraCoat® Aerosol can
- 6 oz TruStrip™ Cleaner/Degreaser
- Scrubbing pad
- Color swatches approximate actual color -
Colors: Desert Mirage Tan, Desert Mirage Sand, Desert Mirage Lizard, Gold Coast, Coyote Brown, Rosewood, ACU Light Tan, BlackHawk Coyote Tan, Vltor Flat Dark Earth, Desert Warrior Tan, TangoDown Flat Dark Earth, Multi Light Green, Multi Beige, Air Force ABU Tan, Rhodesian Tan, British DPM Tan, French Army Tan, Desert DPM Tan, Swiss Army Tan, Wilderness Mirage Tan, Tapco Dark Earth, RAL 8000, Magpul Sand, Woodland Tan, Desert Mint, Desert Beige, Marsh, Stone