DuraCoat® Standard Colors - Blues
See additional Blue choices in Bloomberg, Tactical Ultra Flat, and Girl's Guide to Guns color collections, DuraLaser Fluorescent Colors, and DuraDize Spray-On Anodizing Replicator.
DuraCoat® - our first product, our flagship product. After nearly 20 years, the coating that started the Color Revolution is still #1. With proven durability and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest firearm finish on the planet!
DuraCoat® was designed for everyone. Whether you are a hobbyist, a gunsmith, or a professional finisher, DuraCoat® was made for you. It really is the most user-friendly gun coating available. Anyone can do it.
- Packaged in both liquid (for application with spray equipment) and convenient aerosol cans.
- Available in over 300 colors including specialty color collections.
- Can be applied to any type of metal, plastic, and wood.
- Can be applied over bare metal, parkerizing, anodizing, and bluing.
- Exhibits amazing impact, mar, and abrasion resistance.
- Protects your firearm from rust and corrosion and is resistant to cleaners and chemicals.
- No baking or preheating required.
DuraCoat® Aerosol Info:
Unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the Hardener right inside of the can.
No more measuring and mixing. Just release the Hardener and shake.
Lasts up to 4 weeks once activated. Enough for 2-4 firearms.
Two additional nozzle upgrades also available:
- Nozzle for Large Scale Projects covers 4 inch area
- Adjustable Nozzle covers a 2-3 inch area
DuraCoat® Aerosol Kit includes:
- DuraCoat® Aerosol can
- 6 oz TruStrip™ Cleaner/Degreaser
- Scrubbing pad
- Color swatches approximate actual color -
Colors: German Blue, Cobalt Blue, OSHA Blue, Primary Blue, NWU Light Blue, NWU Dark Blue, Turquoise, Teal, HK Blue/Gray, Spring Blue, Blue Titanium, Royal Blue, Dark Blue