See additional Green choices in ZombieCoat, Electric, Bloomberg, and Tactical Ultra Flat color collections, DuraLaser Fluorescent Colors, and DuraDize Spray-On Anodizing Replicator.
DuraCoat® - our first product, our flagship product. After nearly 20 years, the coating that started the Color Revolution is still #1. With proven durability and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest firearm finish on the planet!
DuraCoat® was designed for everyone. Whether you are a hobbyist, a gunsmith, or a professional finisher, DuraCoat® was made for you. It really is the most user-friendly gun coating available. Anyone can do it.
- Packaged in both liquid (for application with spray equipment) and convenient aerosol cans.
- Available in over 300 colors including specialty color collections.
- Can be applied to any type of metal, plastic, and wood.
- Can be applied over bare metal, parkerizing, anodizing, and bluing.
- Exhibits amazing impact, mar, and abrasion resistance.
- Protects your firearm from rust and corrosion and is resistant to cleaners and chemicals.
- No baking or preheating required.
Click Here To View DuraCoat® Liquid (Requires Airbrush or Spray Gun) Instructions
DuraCoat® Aerosol Info:
Unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the Hardener right inside of the can.
No more measuring and mixing. Just release the Hardener and shake.
Lasts up to 4 weeks once activated. Enough for 2-4 firearms.
Two additional nozzle upgrades also available:
- Nozzle for Large Scale Projects covers 4 inch area
- Adjustable Nozzle covers a 2-3 inch area
DuraCoat® Aerosol Kit includes:
- DuraCoat® Aerosol can
- 6 oz TruStrip™ Cleaner/Degreaser
- Scrubbing pad
- Color swatches approximate actual color -
Colors: Desert Mirage Lizard, German Light Green, Swedish K, Gold Coast, Jungle Green, Cooler Green, Combat Green, Mesquite, WWII OD Green, ACU Gray Green, ACU Deep Gray Green, BlackHawk OD Green, Vltor Foliage Green, FN Green, Magpul Olive Drab, HK Dark Green, CADPAT Dark Green, CADPAT Light Green, Multi Light Green, Multi Dark Green, Multi Medium Green, OSHA Green, Sako Green, Magpul Foliage Green, Air Force ABU Light Green, Air Force ABU Medium Green, Air Force ABU Dark Green, Rhodesian Green, British DPM Green, Russian Army Light Green, Russian Army Dark Green, German Flecktarn Light Green, German Flecktarn Dark Green, South African Light Green, Thailand Marine Light Green, Thailand Marine Dark Green, East German Green, French Army Green, Czech Republic Light Green, Swiss Army Light Green, Norwegian Army Light Green, Norwegian Army Dark Green, GLK OD Green, ERGO Olive Drab, Tapco OD Green, Swedish M90 Light Green, Green Tea, Hogue Green, Woodland Green, AUG Green, Tiger Stripe Green, OD Green, Sniper Green, Russian Special Forces Yellow, Uzi Green, HK Light Green