DuraCoat® Standard Colors - Dark Earths
DuraCoat® - our first product, our flagship product. After nearly 20 years, the coating that started the Color Revolution is still #1. With proven durability and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest firearm finish on the planet!
DuraCoat® was designed for everyone. Whether you are a hobbyist, a gunsmith, or a professional finisher, DuraCoat® was made for you. It really is the most user-friendly gun coating available. Anyone can do it.
- Packaged in both liquid (for application with spray equipment) and convenient aerosol cans.
- Available in over 300 colors including specialty color collections.
- Can be applied to any type of metal, plastic, and wood.
- Can be applied over bare metal, parkerizing, anodizing, and bluing.
- Exhibits amazing impact, mar, and abrasion resistance.
- Protects your firearm from rust and corrosion and is resistant to cleaners and chemicals.
- No baking or preheating required.
DuraCoat® Aerosol Info:
Unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the Hardener right inside of the can.
No more measuring and mixing. Just release the Hardener and shake.
Lasts up to 4 weeks once activated. Enough for 2-4 firearms.
Two additional nozzle upgrades also available:
- Nozzle for Large Scale Projects covers 4 inch area
- Adjustable Nozzle covers a 2-3 inch area
DuraCoat® Aerosol Kit includes:
- DuraCoat® Aerosol can
- 6 oz TruStrip™ Cleaner/Degreaser
- Scrubbing pad
- Color swatches approximate actual color -
Colors: Desert Warrior Dark Earth, Magpul Flat Dark Earth, Vltor Flat Dark Earth, TangoDown Flat Dark Earth, Leupold Dark Earth, XD Dark Earth, EOTech Flat Dark Earth, Tapco Dark Earth, Trijicon Dark Earth Brown, GLK Dark Earth Late Model, Daniel Defense FDE, GLK Dark Earth Early Model, ERGO Dark Earth, Accuracy Intl. Dark Earth, Urban Dark Earth