In July 2006, Mayor Bloomberg took it upon himself to ban DuraCoat® from the streets of the five boroughs of New York City. In honor of his interest in DuraCoat® we have created The Bloomberg Collection of patterns and colors.
Requires base coat of DuraCoat® 21-White.
Find the Brick and Mortar pattern and kits here.
The Grafitti Template is shown on Bloomberg Collection Rifle. Includes the words Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and other small graffiti.
DuraCoat® - our first product, our flagship product. After nearly 20 years, the coating that started the Color Revolution is still #1. With proven durability and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest firearm finish on the planet!
DuraCoat® was designed for everyone. Whether you are a hobbyist, a gunsmith, or a professional finisher, DuraCoat® was made for you. It really is the most user-friendly gun coating available. Anyone can do it.
- Packaged in both liquid (for application with spray equipment) and convenient aerosol cans.
- Available in over 300 colors including specialty color collections.
- Can be applied to any type of metal, plastic, and wood.
- Can be applied over bare metal, parkerizing, anodizing, and bluing.
- Exhibits amazing impact, mar, and abrasion resistance.
- Protects your firearm from rust and corrosion and is resistant to cleaners and chemicals.
- No baking or preheating required.
Click Here To View Product Instructions
- Color swatches approximate actual color -
Colors: Bronx Rose, Brooklyn Blue, Queens Green, Staten Island Orange, Manhattan Red